Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dear Mom,
I want to share some things with you that I know would make you smile. This week is VBS and Mia and Livi are loving it. Mia has already learned 2 verses. I John 4:9 "This is how God showed his love among us, He sent His one and only Son into the world that we might live through Him." and Psalm 56:3 "When I am afraid, I will trust in you." We were talking to her about why we should "hide these words in our hearts." She is getting to be so big, tomorrow she'll be 7, and her love for God is growing. Also, this week we took her out to the park to ride her bike, the one we got her last year for her birthday and it was too big, and she DID IT!!! She rode on the grass and on the pavement!! Mom, I wish you could have been there to give her a huge hug! When the bike ride came to an end and she couldn't pedal anymore, she dropped the bike and came running across the field to give me a huge hug, it was such a beautiful scene. She was so happy to have accomplished the 2 wheel bike!!!
There is something huge that I have accomplished, too! I finished the last of my online classes...all with A's!! It has been a tough year, but Kurt has been a wonderful encourager and helper! And, you and Dad, cheered me on! Now, I have to take the LBS1 test in August and I will have that certificate to teach officially in the Special Education department, which will hopefully keep me in the same position for years to come...or until I need a change!!
Think about you often!! How's Heaven? Are you sitting at Jesus' feet, walking on streets of Gold, cooking in the kitchen?
Miss you bunches!!
Love, Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Love! That's all I can say right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The happy tears are rolling from my eyes!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete