Saturday, June 4, 2011

The beginning of a new journey!!!

Welcome to Dear Mom-Love Jenn!!
This space I will use for letters to my Mom, Debbie Anderson, who went to be with her Heavenly Father on April 1, 2011 after a 12 month courageous journey through cancer. She taught me so much and we miss her!!  I want to write about family times, my girls growing up, celebrations, trials, all those moments I would have shared with my Mom. I want to write them down, so I can share them with my girls as they get older I am also hoping this will help me grow, heal, and learn through this season of life. Life hear on Earth will move forward, but there is a piece of us that is missing. Although that piece is missing, Mom taught us so much that sometimes it is if she is still here. I am so very grateful that my parents taught me about God, faith, hope, and love.
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
Thanks for following,
Jenn

3 comments:

  1. Jenn...a great idea and thanks for sharing. Your parents knew that the most important responsibility they had was teaching you about God and Jesus and the things of Their Kingdom. Our earthly life is just a journey to get ready for stepping over to the other side of life. Your Mom would be ever so grateful for the life you are living now. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenn! With tears I thank you. My mother says it so well....Your Dad and Mom knew what the most important thing was to instill in you...There is a life after here. How we choose to live that life will greatly impact where we spend our eternity. I will anxiously wait to read, laugh, and cry as you walk down this new path of sharing with us. We love you! David and Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jenny,
    I have tried and tried to post a comment....hope this works.
    Creating memories was a favorite of Mom's....she will be smiling down from above. Love you.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete