Saturday, October 1, 2011

Shopping

Mom,
So, Dad and I planned our shopping trip for this past Monday after school!! He was so sweet. He carried an arm full of clothes around the store, went looking for a different size (smaller....yeah!!), tried to put some outfits together with me...he really has good taste, sat and waited while I tried on!!! Not many Dad's would do this, but it truly put a smile on our faces!! As he was making the purchases, I told the cashier that this was my Dad and took me shopping for my birthday! She wanted to be adopted!! Then we met Kurt and the girls for dinner!! Thanks Dad!! By the way, he didn't even have to sing!!
More good news...I passed my LBS1 test...it's official I have a special education certification....now if the district can stay stable..maybe I can be in a position for more than a year!!
ArtScene is coming up on October 14-15!! So excited, Kurt will be showing at 4 places this year and two of the places contacted him!! Thank you God for continuing to bless him with talents and places to be a witness!!!
I can't believe that fall is here!! The leaves are beginning to change, it's Turkey Day weekend (Dad's camping!!!), pumpkins were harvested out of grandpa Lowman's garden (and he really grew them this year...he didn't have to go purchase them and put them in the field!!), the smells of fall whisp under your nose when you go outside, God is such an amazing creator!
Yesterday, Laura and I met at your house to wait for Kurt to pick us up and then we were going to the campground to eat steaks ....not soup with Dad. So her and I did a quick "Fall" decorating, just one of those things Dad doesn't think about doing, but probably really misses. You know those acorns Mia and Dad "picked" about 5 years ago and we wanted to spray paint gold...well I put them in a vase with a fake fall cat tail arrangement in it. I looks really good. We also put fall m&ms out, just a couple little things to change the season inside for him!!!
Love ya, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment