Monday, November 19, 2012

The menu

Well, Mom, I am going to attempt cooking a turkey. Well actually the guys are going to grill 2 of them. One will be in an apple cider brine and the other will be plain. Dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potatoes with marshmallows and cranberries ( request from Dad), apple cider, coffee, milk, water, pumpkin pie and peanut butter ice cream pie (requested by Kurt) will all be prepared by the girls and I with Kurt and Dad to help. Grandma Lowman is bringing cinnamon rolls, fruit, and cranberries. Grandma Anderson is bringing Hawaiian rolls. Nichole is bringing green bean casserole and pop. Uncle Scott is bringing a chocolate chip cheesecake. I am so excited and honored to make this meal in your kitchen. I wish you were there by my side! Stay tuned for more on this year's Thanksgiving celebration and new memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment